Fundamentally FIT Ltd, Company No 08951916
Registered Office 2/4 Ash Lane, Rustington, Littlehampton, West Sussex, England, BN16 3BZ.
The 1998 Data Protection Act and the GDPR define how we must handle your data and Fundamentally FIT Ltd has taken steps to protect your data in accordance with this.
Fundamentally FIT Ltd collects data in the following ways:
1. Through our online presence, this may include social media, our website and webinars. This is done via an opt-in where you chose to share personal information with us. This may include but not limited to, email address, phone number, name, address. Clients retain the right to op-out at any time and provisions for this are provided on emails and can be requested by contacting Andy@fundamentallyfit.co.uk
2. Working with Fundamentally FIT requires certain information to be shared to enable the correct and safe execution of our services. This may include but not limited to, email address, name, date of birth, GP details, medication, phone number, health and fitness goals, blood pressure, weight, food diary, and health questionnaires.
How we use your Personal Information
1. Personal data is necessary for the safe and effective delivery of our services at Fundamentally FIT Ltd. We shall only use the information for it’s intended purpose as specified by us and for compatible purposes. We shall not retain Personal Data for longer than necessary to fulfill these purposes.
2. We shall not disclose, sell or share your Personal Details with third parties unless we have first gained your consent. This can occur when working with third parties such as GP’s or health care professionals and is done so in accordance with this policy.
Protection of Your Personal Data
1. All electrical devices where sensitive details might be held shall be password protected. Emergency contact information shall be saved on Fundamentally FIT Ltd mobile devices for safety purposes. These are to be secured via a work profile which in the event of theft or loss can be wiped remotely from the handset.
2. We will protect your Personal Information through all reasonable security safeguards. We will act to minimise the possibility of theft, loss and unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
The Internet & Social Media
1. While Fundamentally FIT Ltd communicates with clients and prospects through multiple channels it is important to remember that we are unable to safeguard against loss through third parties. Please do not share personal details through messenger, email, Whatsapp or other third parties. Protection of Personal data this way is beyond our control, so please be aware that you do so at your own risk.
Our Website is secure and displays the SSL certification and padlock symbol. If you are unhappy sharing certain information this way, then please speak with us directly first.
4. If you would like access to your Personal Data this can be done by writing to us at the above address. There is a nominal administration fee of £25.00 to cover our costs.
5. We aim to hold only accurate information and Personal Data. Should you become aware that the data we hold on you is incorrect then please notify us immediately so that we can amend this.
Safeguarding Your Privacy
1. In the event of the Managing Directors death then a approved supervisor will contact existing clients and archive the company files in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations
The Fundamentally FIT Website: www.fundamentallyfit.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms are handled by our CRM company Active Campaign. When completing a form on the Fundamentally FIT website this is stored on our CRM with Active Campaign. This information is secure and not shared with third parties. We do request any sensitive information and you have will need to confirm your use of the form via email when using our website contact forms. This does not add you to a mailing list for future marketing, unless specifically stated so.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.